学英文也可以很嗨森?! 来捏一起嗨皮

By bottles at 2017-05-10 • 0人收藏 • 314人看过
任何语言大致都有三个层次:语音、词汇和语法。而英语绕口令、谜语和幽默对于英语的每个层次都有涉及,堪称英语自学者的良师益友。 许多同学在学习英语语音的时候,往往受方言的影响,发不准这个或那个音素。要纠正这些发得不准的音,练习绕口令无疑是一种有趣并且有效的方法。 今天,为大家奉上绕口令一串儿,请活动舌头,稍作热身,快乐马上就到~ ~英语经典绕口令1. Will you sit still, Bill? I'llsit as still as a hill. Little Lily and little Nelly are writing letters. Let'sleave little Nelly and little Lily alone.2. I need not your needles, they’re needless to me; Forkneading of noodles, they were needless, you see; Butdid my neat knickers need to be kneed, I thenshould have need of your needles indeed. Love'sa feeling you feel when you feel You’regoing to feel the feeling you've never felt before.3. If Kantie can tie a tie and untie a tie, why cant I tie a tie and untie a tie likeKantie can.4. If you understand, say "understand". If you don't understand, say "don't understand". But if you understand and say "don't understand", How do I understand that you understand? Understand?5. Come, come, Stay calm, and stay calm, No need for alarm, it only hums, It doesn't harm. Tie a knot, tie a knot. Tie a tight, tight knot. Tie a knot in the shape of a naught.6. There are two minutes differences from four to Two to two to two, from two to two to two, too. Good morning to all who walk, Goodmorning to all who crawl; Good morning to all who soar, Or swim, good morning, I call. To broad and to small, to short and to tall; Good morning, good morning to all.7. Bess is the best backward blue-blowing bugler in theBoston brass band. A cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup. You cross a cross across a cross, or stick a crossacross a cross.8. Ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheatright. You've no need to light a night-light On a light night like tonight, For a night-light's light's a slight light, And tonight's a night that's light. When a night's light, like tonight's light, It is really not quite right To light night-lights with their slight lights On a light night like tonight.9. Ruby Rugby's brother bought and brought her Back some rubber baby-buggy bumpers. Say this sharply, say this sweetly, Say this shortly, say this softly. Say this sixteen times in succession.10. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

登录后方可回帖