What's better than sex?

By 繁华似锦_流年易碎 at 2017-05-13 • 0人收藏 • 300人看过
不会厌倦了每次红毯美美的无趣摆拍吗?还有那些一股霉味儿的“时尚街拍”?还有朋友圈里、Ins里、FB里那堆千里挑一的selfie?呃~ As boring as washing my dirty laundries然而一个纽约人摄影师她叫Rebecca Smeyne因为工作的关系时装周、Gala晚会、名人爬梯上都有她最近她出了一个摄影系列叫做《Invited-only》内容?So many bitchy resting faces除此之外Some very relaxing emotionsReal snaps!Real people!Game ONKim Kardashian at GivenchyKylie Jenner at Balmain HMLucky Blue Smith & Pyper America Smith at MonclerRiri at Zac PosenParker Posey & Justin Vivian Bond at Rachel Comey Dinner Terry Richardson, Franca Sozzani, Moncler Creative Director & Liya Kebede Coco Rocha at Balmain"Hello from the other siiiiiidddddddddeeeeeee"Peter Brant Jr. at a Barneys party for Carine Roitfeld"Touchinggggg ma nose now"Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake at the FGI AwardsSoo Joo Park & her supermodel relaxing faceHelmut Newton-themed Bday party for entrepreneur Cindy Gallop"O M G... Upstairs got so much fun~"May Anderson & Julian Schnabel at the Creative Time GalaBoychild, Rick Owens' muse Michelle Lamy, and Artist Matthew Stoneat the Hole's party for Stone at the Delano, Art Basel, 2012Angelina Dreem at the Hole's party, Art Basel"I only spent 24 hours to get my fabulous hair done~""One love corner"Kelly Bensimon at Lincoln Center NYFWAlek Wek at Balmain HMOlivier Zahm with much better looking hottieJeremy ScottDiane Kruger & Jason WU at the FGI AwardsDancing pool for any fun agesIndia Menuez & Ruvan Wijesooriya at Glen O' Brien's partyArt Basel Miami 2014Colourful fun at the Tribeca Ball fundraising gala"NO! Just a pretty dress?""NOOOOO! Another run of Tequilaa plzzzz"Fern MallisVictoria's Secret Models at Balmain HM "Selfieeeeeee"Afterparty for MoMA's Party in the Garden galaRicardo Tisci & Ladyfag at Givenchy Party"What was that for, honey~~"Meryl Streep and Alber Elbaz at the FGI AwardsDennis Basso"O yeah~~~ My face is new, you can tell right?"Cartier Party"Who the xxxx is that DJ???"Stephanie Seymour & Peter Brant Jr. at the Tribeca Ball fundraising galaKanye West "Fxxx that, that ain't ma yeezy!"Party for Drake at Diddy's mansion, Art Basel MiamiBig Ang"That bitch's lips are better than my new ones..."Valentino & friends sing karaoke at a party for Carine Roitfeld"再给我两分钟~~我的妆都化了~~~"Katie Holmes and Meryl Streep at the FGI Awards“哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~看丫的发型~~~”Patti Wilson“BB来~姐姐抱~”Harry Brant at the Tribeca Ball fundraising gala“I don't remember your name but you are cute indeed~”"我们再绝望中寻找爱"男主角 Allison Williams at the FGI AwardsPARTY PARTY PARRRRTTTYYYYInstallation by Hood By Air at MoMA, NYLaverne Cox! BABES!!!!"O YEAH? O YEAHHH???""LONG TIME~~~~YOU STILL ALIVE~~~~"At a party at Patricia Field's HouseVOGUE!Murakami at the Brooklyn Museum GalaClive Owen is HOOOOOOTTJames GoldsteinTory BurchCarine Roitfeld & Julia Restoin-Roitfeld at Barneys' party for CarineFran Leibovitz is COOL咗腮小恭祝MaryLou Luther & Alber Elbaz at the FGI Awards"I AM one FAMOUS DOG."Sky Ferreira & Katy England"Move plz"Sam Shepard & Patti Smith ROCKJeremy Scott, one of the best party queens."LOL! You and that dress will never make it to sleep more than 2 men!!"Cindy Sherman & friends at the Brooklyn Museum GalaDada and babygirl"镜子镜子 告诉我~谁是世界上最乱设计衣服的人?"Calvin Klein“这幅画跟我的腹肌一样贵耶~”SO FAR, SO GOOD! SO REAL!想看更多?http://rebeccasmeyne.comLove y'all

登录后方可回帖